Friday, August 24, 2007

MY REFLECTIONS...

MY VIVID MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD...

Looking back, there's one thing that i can never forget when talking about my childhood days..i guess that was the time when i got to realize and question myself and my mom "Why am i so fragile?"..i see myself as a weakling and i get easily hurt by the words of other people..there's something in me that is lacking and searching.."Where is my father?".. why did he left us when he found out that my mother was pregnant of me.."Am i worthless?"..At an early age i was faced with this fact that i don't have a father not like any other kids i know..with this reality, being a child is not that normal and easy for me..i used to isolate myself from others thinking that i don't belong.....:'(


MY PASSIONS...
Acceptance, Family, Singing, and the joy of dreamin'...







MY LIFE'S TREASURES...
The people who loves and truly cares for me..my mom and my 4 siblings who truly inspire me..my husband who's been always there..my lola who would do anythin' for me and my kiddo who always put a smile on my face..tnx for having u guys in my life u r truly my greatest possessions!!!


MY GREATEST DOWNFALL...

It was the time when the person i trusted so much betrayed me!! it was really a big turning point for me..SO MUCH that i was broken into pieces..my hope and my dreams suddenly faded..that it came to the point that i wanted to end my own life for it..all that i've invested with was lost..i don't know where to start again..and how to cope up with the fall!!!














No comments: