Friday, April 4, 2008

I will never forget you...


hey... hey... hey... hey... Ohhh..Ohhh Ohhh
No matter what you say about love,I keep coming back for more,Keep my hand in the fire,sooner or later I get what I'm asking for no matter what you say about life,I learn every time I bleed the truth is astranger soul is in dangerI gotta let my spirit be free to..admit that I'm wrong and then change my mindsorry but I have to move on and leave you behind
(Chorus)I can't waste time so give it a momentI realize nothing's brokenNo need to worry bout everything I donelive every second like it was my last onedon't look back got a new directionI loved you onceneeded protectionyou're still a part of everything I doyou're on my heart just like a tattoojust like a tattoo I'll always have youI'll always have youI'll always have you
I'm sick of playing all of these gamesIts not bout taking sideswhen I looked in the mirror,it didn't deliver, it hurt enough to think that I could stopadmit that I'm wrong and then change my mindsorry but I got to be strong and leave you behind
I can't waste time so give it a momentI realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I donelive every second like it was my last onedon't look back got a new directionI love you onceneeded protectionyou're still a part of everything I doyou're on my heart just like a tattoojust like a tattooI'll always have youI'll always have youI'll always have you
if I live every moment,won't change any moment,there's still a part of me in uI will never regret youstill the memory of youmarks everything I do.oooh..
(Chorus)2xI can't waste time so give it a momentI realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I donelive every second like it was my last onedon't look back got a new directionI loved you onceneeded protectionyou're still a part of everything I doyou're in my heart just like a tattoo
just like a tattooI'll Always have you..

No comments: